Are you totally irritated with acne scars on your face, and you are thinking of how to get rid of acne scars overnight? Unfortunately, you can’t remove acne scars overnight, however, there are numerous different treatment alternatives which have been confirmed to work very fast and provide desired results.
It is completely understandable that not every person is ready to wait for several weeks, or maybe months, for natural scar removal remedies to actually work. If you are such a person, then let us discuss the fastest methods to do away with the acne scars. But first let’s comprehend how acne scars actually develop.
If you are struggling with acne, then you probably already know how it develops. Blocking of the pores is caused by the oil in the body, dirt and even dead skin cells. When clogged, the pores can grow bacteria which triggers an inflammation response form the body. This response causes inflammation in form of pimples, pus and fluid filled cyst among others.
Some people are more likely to develop acne scars than others but the most ideal way to prevent the scarring permanently is by starting to fight against the acne and scars as early as possible. You must help the skin regenerate and repair itself early on before the scarring can occur and get a strong base. In case you are in search of the ways on how to get rid of acne scars overnight, here are some treatment options available to you:
- Microdermabrasion or Dermabrasion: This is a process which is based on exfoliation. Exfoliation is the process of eliminating the dead skin cells or damaged skin by scrubbing it. These are actually two different processes with microdermabrasion being the gently and less aggressive process.
- Laser Resurfacing: This doesn’t eliminate the dead skin; instead, it softens the scars. The process softens the scar by causing a small damage to your skin because of the use of small and intense light pulses. Therefore, since the skin is damaged, the body will actually work on healing it and by doing so, it heals the tissue that is scared too.
- Chemical Peels: This process uses a chemical compound on the skin surface which causes damage to the skin in the form of blisters. The blisters peel off and leaves behind a damaged skin which is then repaired by the body and the new skin will look much softer and smoother.
- Subcision: This process removes the scar and creates a pooling of blood which in turn causes the scar tissue to be at the same level with the other parts of your skin.
The solutions mentioned above are very quick and extremely efficient is removing acne scars. But, there is a cost associated with the solutions. There are other ways of removing the acne scars quickly by simply using the products from your kitchen. Some of them include:
- Egg whites, for instance, are not just nutritious for the body since it contains plenty of proteins; it is also helps heal the skin. It helps tighten pores, thus making it look smoother and firmer. You can either use it singly by applying it on the area with the scar or you can combine it with another natural product such as oatmeal, which also has helpful properties for the skin.
- Lemon juice can lighten dark scars instantly because of its acidic property. You can use the juice alone by applying it on the area with the scar or you can combine it with honey, a natural moisturizer. Because of the citric acid in lemon, it will exfoliate your skin, a vital process in pimples treatment. Just be cautious when you are using lemon juice, particularly if your skin is sensitive.
- Pineapples are rich in vitamin C which helps to re-build the collagen in the skin. Moreover, it can give the skin a natural spark. Simply crumble the fruit and apply it on the part of your skin with the scar. Try and drain the pulp a bit in order for the juice not to drip off your face or maybe get into your eyes during the application. Also, do not forget to rinse your face after fifteen minutes or so.
- A combination of cucumbers and tomatoes can also work perfectly. Pound both the tomatoes and cucumbers and then put it on the face for thirty to forty minutes. This can help astringe your skin, soothe and tighten you skin surface and also minimize the production of oil on your face. After the thirty to forty five minutes time duration has elapsed, simply wash your face as you would normally.
So how to get rid of acne scars overnight? To summarize – home remedies may not work as fast as the dermatologist treatments but they are significantly cheaper. A good idea would be to use them together with more conventional treatments for a more economical and fast treatment for acne scars.